BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
I've been going to Ulta for a while now and it really is great. Everything I need I one place.. some items seems expensive but I have found bargains that beat the larger chain companies. I will continue to shop at Ulta for years to come!!
Mindy S.
Clinton, MS
I adore this store! Everything is easy to find, well lit, organized and the MUAs are wonderful. I've also used the salon services. Four star also. The only drawback is I alway buy too much.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Ulta is my go-to for makeup at reasonable prices. I love their own selection with great quality makeup and good prices and that if I want to splurge on a name brand it's just across the store with as great a deal as possible. Great customer service and good rewards program.
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
Ulta is great because not only does it carry high end brands but many drug store brands as well! I also really love their salon. Most are very accommodating to certain requests so that's really awesome.
Stacy U.
Wonderful finds. Good deals. And always something to catch your eyes. Always have. Good time in here
myra g.
I love that you can find any type of make up and their always stocked with everything and everyone is always so attentive
Jaime B.
Everything you could ever want, with the most knowledgeable staff. If you haven't tried the Salon at Ulta, please do. These people are fantastic. From high end to low end, they will make you look great!
Myka W.
Hoquiam, WA
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store. The prices range, but mostly is just expensive. Unlike Sephora, Ulta has EVERYTHING beauty. From makeup, to hair, to perfume, and to dermatologist face stuff. I recommend this store 110%!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Love ulta.. they have a mix of higher end makeup brands and drugstore products .. super affordable and when your pockets can spend a little extra your good as well .. the only see back Is that they don't give out samples like Sephora does .. but eh ..
Raquel M.
My favorite store to shop at! I always get my hair done at the salon and it's so fun and affordable! I love the points system they have, you rack in points so quickly and they always have some type of coupon available there! The only down side for me is that they don't carry Kat von D's line.lol Other than that I will always be shopping there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.