BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
elly m.
Torrance, CA
Love ulta I buy most of my makeup there I love it!! All the products are fantastic it fun just looking around!
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, I usually go there when I am looking for a particular beauty Product for my skin. They always have what I'm looking for and the customer service is always great. I also love that if you become a member you get coupons in the mail on a consistent basis. Ulta is one of my favorite go to stores for skin care and beauty products.
Brittany W.
Newport News, VA
Ulta is a great store with a huge seletion of make up bath and body and facial care supplies. They have everything form high end make up to the more affordable and well known brands like Mayballine. I love stopping in to find something nice to treat myself with. The store is always well kept and the staff is usually very helpful and friendly.
sara k.
Ashcamp, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved my ulta experience. The girl that helped me was super nice, and helpful. She made sure that I left happy.
Andrea P.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have the best deals on makeup.can use coupons and offer great sales.plus they carry drugstore brands as well. Prefer them over sephora.
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
The only upside to this place is the rewards program and the fact that they have all the NYX products. Other than that it has items that are available at other retailers for a lower price.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Online, Ulta is awesome!

But in person, I have never been to an Ulta that was clean and presentable! I think a lot of it has to do with the clientele that go there, because people are messy! But then again, every time I've gone to one of the stores, the staff is too busy talking to each other.

It is nice that the store offers both high end and drugstore products under one roof
Allison P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I have access to both high end brands and drugstore favorites. I do sop there fairly often and I love the rewards program and when I get a gift with my purchase. Staff is always ready to help and seem very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend shopping there!
Swaja K.
Cannot give this less than 5 stars! The thing about reviewing whole stores is that there is so much to talk about!

Ulta is not only low-key my favorite store to go to (I've also bookmarked it), it is also the one-stop destination for make-up, skin care, and hair care. I mean, they even have a salon at the back!

I love this place. Although a bit pricey (as all make-up stores are), I couldn't think of a better store to go to for my make-up needs.

Plus, I spend enough to qualify as Platinum, so that means I get even more perks!
Khyati S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like shopping at ultra because of my love for makeup. They carry everything from high end to drugstore products. Ulta has a really great quality eyeshadows and they carry great hair products swell.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?