7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,423 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I went into try it cosmetics!!! I found what I was looking for and more. I also got a great brow product . The girl helped me make my choice and showed me how to apply it
I love how Ulta has all products you could ever need ranging from high end all the way to drugstore. Everything is organized amazingly and I you'll always be able to find what you're looking for.
Always has good deals/coupons. Local to where I live with a wide variety of options to choose from. Even their store brands are high quality!
I live at Ulta! I love that I can go there for my high end products AND my drugstore products! It's pure perfection! I'm not sure how I ever lived without Ulta ❤️🙌🏼😍
We've recently got a shop built in a town near me, i didn't purchase anything at the time, but they had so much variety and the prices weren't that bad either, ive also recently gotten into the art of makeup, hence why i was hesitant to buy anything, but if you've never been, i would highly recommend it!
Just bought this makeup removing cloth from ulta and I love it. Takes all my makeup off even the waterproof mascara!
My go to beauty store. Love Ulta, I used to shop at sephora but realized Ulta had way more and better prices! The items are awesome and Ulta brand is SO nice. I love it. Would recommend going here asap.
I like how ulta lets me use coupons, even on the high end makeup. I am a platinum member so I periodically receive 20% off my purchase and this can be very beneficial when I'm making a big purchase. I like how ulta sells both high end and drugstore makeup.
I love this place! Not as much as Sephora. I'm not really into many drugstore brands so that's why. Plus I feel like Sephora has a better rewards system and staff treatment. Reminds me of Ricky's in a way.
Love that I can get my drugstore and high end makeup in one place! I don't ever feel pressured but always can find help!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos