7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ilya is a fantastic place to find anything your looking for in makeup. It's has everything from very affordable to super high end. It's the perfect place to stop and try new items!
Ulta automatic eyeliner in several colors. This is the only other eyeliner I purchase other than Anon glimmersticks, very good product and great price when they are buy 2 get 2 free I always stock up
My most recent thing I've received from Ulta it's this huge makeup kit my mother got me for Christmas. It has everything in it! The only thing it is missing is brushes, but it is absolutely gorgeous!
Ulta provides both high end beauty products, and those that you would find in a department/big box store. You can usually find any beauty product that you are looking for, and the employees are very helpful with guiding you when you are not sure what you are looking for.
Go to is an overall great experience I enjoy their brushes their eyebrow dips in their eyeshadows
While my wallet hates this place, I love it. You can pretty much find any beauty product here and the reward points are great too. Their clearance racks are always worth looking through as well.
I love ULTA, great staff and it's really easy to earn points there as well and they also have an awesome clearance section too.
ULTA offers a variety of beautiful make up that I wish I could get for a gift! The pallets of Urban Decay are amazing and I'm sure I could get creative with them! They are just a little on the expensive side for this mommy! Love their products though!
Ulta is like another sephora but it has a mix of both drug store and high end makeup which is great but they only bad thing about it is that you see sephors stores more often than ulta.
I love this store can't and won't ever stop loving it they have very great beauty products there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos