7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I swear before I created a paypal. My husband for hide my credit card so i wouldnt spend my entire paycheck here. They have everything beauty related and always have sales and good deals
Ulta is like another sephora but it has a mix of both drug store and high end makeup which is great but they only bad thing about it is that you see sephors stores more often than ulta.
I shop there for my daughter, who is in college. She loves getting her high end cosmetics there.
Ulta is the best beauty store ever! They literally have everything you can think of in their store that is beauty related. I love how some products are exclusively sold at Ulta. They have great deals around the holidays as well and the store is always well kept. Their website is easy to navigate as well.
Really good store, they have attractive offers, and affordable prices. Also you can buy yuor stuff online
I practically live at my Ulta. I go there for all my beauty needs whether it be high end or low end I can usually find it at Ulta. Love how helpful the team is if I'm looking for something specific. During the holiday season, as hectic as it was, one girl went above and beyond to help me find the perfect gift for my mom. She had suggested a Lancôme gift set and my mom loved it. Hit it right on the head with that one.
Picked up the Mario badescu rose water and I am currently loving how it melts my make up into my face , I picked it up at my local ulta Beaty where I got amazing customer service.
I usually like to shop online, and purchase items I know I have used before. I usually can find what I'm looking for, the store to me, seems very jumbled. Usually is very clean, bright, and light. I usually would prefer Sephora over Ulta due to the Return policy.
Loved my ulta experience. The girl that helped me was super nice, and helpful. She made sure that I left happy.
I love the smashbox primer!! I fav till now... I love how soft your face feels just as soon as you apply it 😩😍
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos