7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta beauty store has plenty of workers ready to help you, you can visit the brow bar and get your brows perfected at any location. Workers give you tips of achieving the looks you want
Their brand nail polish is awesome! I love the mini nail polish they offer, that way I'm not stuck with too much cause then I'll want another one and another one.
Ulta beauty products have somewhat the same quality as the higher end priced beauty lines with a more reasonable price. I actually prefer some of their products over the more expensive ones
Omg this store i love it... everithing is good and have and examples that you try something you need
I'm not gonna lie it is a very pricey store but I love buying my makeup there. And my best friend works there and she always cuts my hair
I love going to Ulta! Very easy to find the products I want and there is always someone nearby if I need help.
I love this place. I don't feel out of place shopping here, nor do I feel harassed into buying something like I would at the big name department stores. They are very helpful, and I can choose from a wide variety of brands and prices. They sell tons of beauty products, from hair to nails. Some locations even have salons inside.
I LOVE this store. It allows me to shop for higher-end products AND drugstore brands all in one store. With both types of products available, I don't feel bad for not wanting to splurge. Their rewards program is the best on giving coupons, savings, and samples.
Really like this store. They have really good sales and deals. Reasonable prices too.
Ulta is an amazing store I love simply just looking sometimes it can be expensive but its great none the less
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos