7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! The products they have are great and they have an amazing mix of drugstore and high end!! Their reward program is great and you also get great samples when being a member! The customer service is great too
Ulta is the number 1 beauty store I shop at. I shop there frequently and I never miss an opportunity on great deals. They have name brand to even drug store make up, and if you sign up for their rewards program you will receive more coupons and offers that will make your purchase affordable!
Store with a nice blend of mid range and drugstore products. They even have a Salon in store! I love their loyalty program which rewards you for shopping with points that are redeemable as store credit basically. They always have sales going on and free gifts with certain purchase. Savings can really add up up depending on the products you buy and when.
I love Ulta! They always have a great selection of my favorite products and the employees are so helpful!
Ulta cosmetics has been around forever, but it's just now becoming widely known. The product availability is great if you want to explore multiple product lines in one place
Love this store because they have the best offers when ordering online and they also have a BENEFITS BROW BAR
Ulta is a regular stop for me when shopping. I love their clearance area, as well as being able to check out new products and brands. It can get a little expensive when you purchase drugstore items here, but you get rewards points which is nice.
I'm not a big fan of ulta. The workers never seem to know anything about anything. There not very helpful and they don't have the option to order stuff in store if they don't have it in stock. Also they don't have samples.
I love this store!! They recently opened one close to where I live, I can find all range of prices for different beauty products and they always have real good offers.
Very helpful staff. I buy my stila liquid eye liner here faithfully. I also buy my IT cosmetics powder and foundation here. Good rewards system if you enroll.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos