7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,338 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have tried many products from ulta . I bought the clinque beyond perfecting foundation in shade ivory and i loved it . This foundation is perfect for my combination skin it also conceals my dark spots and did look cakey at all .
Ulta is my go to beauty/make up store and I love that they offer amazing deals online and always send beauty samples with every order. Their coupon policy is user friendly and I really feel like I can get the best savings at Ulta.
This is one of my favorite places to purchase new beauty products. I am an ulta member so I get exclusive deals & emails. Everything they sell is great quality. I will continue to shop here because my experience is always amazing.
My favorite thing about ulta is all the wide variety of makeup that store carries! From drugstore to high end, there's perfect makeup for anyone. The only problem is that my local ulta is always super unorganized and out of stock.
Ulta is the perfect place to go if you want to swatch a product before purchasing it, which I always do with higher-end makeup products. The employees are so helpful in picking out the right colors and it is overall a nice place.
Ive only ever used an alta brand mascara, and wouldn't ever get their store brand makeup again because in didn't prefer the mascara at all. It made my eyelashes clumpy amd was hard to fully remove with basic makeup remover wipesm
I was recently introduced to the Mario Badescu line by one of the employees. I purchased the refresher spray, face wash and face cream. I'm very happy with all 3 products. The face spray is my favorite though. It smells fabulous!
Unlike Sephora, Ulta cosmetics is a lot more affordable, has a lot more selection, and there are coupons, discounts, and sales available more often. This definately does the trick for a lot of people/consumers, including myself..
I love there selection and the amount of effort they put into helping you find what you need. You can try most of the products they have there and they will also help you find something that works for your skin tone and eye color
Ultra is a nice store that carried many items for beauty and beauty aide. It even had a hair salon there and I had got it cut. It came out beautiful. I also purchased some hair products and they were great. I would recommend it .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos