7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have the Tartiest Pro Palette and the product, while getting mixed review, is great. The pigment in all the mattes and duochromes are fabulous.
Ulta is basically everything you need in a store! From drugstore to luxury, they have got it all! I would recommended Ulta to any and everyone. They always have a deal. Also as a bonus - the Ulta brand products are actually really good. If you don't shop here you're missing out.
I love ULTA and their products, but sometimes the products aren't very great for the price which is to expect for any brand tbh. However, the store and the products are pretty decent and I do suggest shopping their and trying their products!
I love ulta, it's a bright and welcoming store with lots of makeup from different brands. The only thing I wish for is that they had a station where you could get mini makeovers for free, to see the skill of the people that work there.
LOVE LOVE LOVE going to Ulta!! I love that they have testers for all of their products so that I'm not totally surprised whenever I go home and use the product. Also, love how the employees are so helpful with helping me find certain shades for my skin type.
Clinique acne solution 3 steps has changed my face completely! I've struggled with acne my whole life, and I fount these products, my face has never been clearer. I will never use anything else.
I could be in that store for hours always have everything you're looking for from Drugstore to high end make up products for hair products they basically have it all
Like that Ulta carries drug store and mid range products. However drugstore items are usually priced a little higher than Target or Walmart. Ulta is the only place in my area to get Essence products which are awesome. Wish there were more high end brands but overall like shopping at Ulta. Wish they would give out samples. I like that the points program is for $$$ off not deluxe samples.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to go to. They always have great great specials and it is definitely worth it to sign up for their rewards club. You can get everything from drugstore makeup to higher end make up so it is the best one stop shop for makeup and beauty products!
I am a beautiful person to be the best way to go back and I am not a big fan and floor of a black and I am not a big fan and the man who was very nice and clean the house and the man provides the best way to get a chance of rain and I will not little more about it in a while back
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos