7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is honestly the Walmart of Beauty. They have all these bright lights, workers running around everywhere and a ton of different makeup brands to choose from. I would recommend shopping here if you already have a good idea of what you're looking for.
I shop there for my daughter, who is in college. She loves getting her high end cosmetics there.
There is a local ulta near me and i go all the time! They have everything from makeup to hair dryers! I love to buy their inexpensive face masks and lotions!
This store is a nice size, has lots of beauty products, and is very clean. Can be a bit pricey sometimes
Ulta is the best place to go for me to try new products or repurchase previous products!
Ulta is amazing for those on a budget and those who are looking to splurge! I like the variety Ulta has especially with hair care! I love that ulta always has coupons and they are always so sweet!
Another beauty store favorite of mine! I love that they not only carry prestige brands, but also great drugstore finds too! saves me from having to make multiple store trips!
My favorite store. I'm here twice a month. I always buy the Anastasia brow products and IT Cosmetics. I also love to try and buy NYX lip colors. They also have the Benefit Brow Bar. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Second favorite and there is one close to my house they get all my money lol and they know me by name
I decided to check it out one day and I have to say I've loved it ever since. Both online and in my local store are such great experiences, the website is easy to follow and navigate through, so many options and deals all the time, so does the actual store itself. I wear only one typical brand of hair product and I was disappointed my local drug store has such a small selection, but going into ULTA the first time I couldn't believe how many they had! Not only do they have high end brands but they also have drug store brands, which I like. I'm a little sad they don't carry E.L.F products and a very small selection of Yes To products but it's no big deal. I can find them at Walmart. I signed up for the Ulta's rewards program, and so far I think it's ok, I don't like how the points expire after a month unless you're platinum. Like every rewards program, the more money you spend the more points you get which can then be added to reduce the price or total at checkout. I prefer this store over Sephora, it's less intimidating, I don't like how the employees always ask me questions and make me feel like I don't belong in there just based on how well their makeup is, and how mine isn't. I don't like how far Ulta is from my house but it's not the companies fault. The drive is so worth it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos