7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,276 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Overall great store and service the friendly smiles and encouraging attitudes are always pleasant and light up the atmosphere. Ulta is a great place for low priced but high quality cosmetics and name brands. Their in-store salons and boutiques are always a true treat if you`re looking for a new style. I suggest stopping in at your local Ulta when you`re running low on that benefit eye brow gel or just looking for a new lip liner.
I love going into Ulta no matter if I'm picking up an item or just going to browse they have everything I need!
Ulta is my go to for all my beauty needs. I've bought my blow dryer, straightener, hair products, nail products and makeup here. It is a one stop shop for all your beauty and appliance needs. Will definitely continue to shop here
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to shop at for make up. Especially around the holiday season. I really like the sales they often have with Bareminerals, and different nail Polish.
Ulta has all the cheaper cosmetics that I use. Still have great quality and customer service. This is my #2 go to place for make up!
I love going in here it's close and everyone is just so nice when you go in, they actually also help figure out what is war for you!!
I am obsessed with this store. It has all name brands which is the best to me i can make one stop and get what i need in one trip.
Ulta is the one stop shop for all of your beauty needs! I can find my makeup, cleaning products and shampoo there. Great prices and coupons always available.
I shop here at least once a week just to go get new colors and see what they new every week. I can't just go in and not purchase anything
I love ulta, it's a bright and welcoming store with lots of makeup from different brands. The only thing I wish for is that they had a station where you could get mini makeovers for free, to see the skill of the people that work there.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos