BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cece M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price wise Ulta can't be beat. However service could be way better. I find that they're usually severely understaffed and the staff they do have is never insightful on which products to buy.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store! It's my go to whenever I need some new make up. I love that they have a variety of make up brands. I also really like that the employees are always there to help you with anything you need, whether it's finding your foundation shade to just helping you decide on the best shampoo.
Ulta is perfect ! The store literally has alllll you beauty needs! From name brand to brands found in drug stores! Love ulta
Jina K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ulta is a great place to go if you like both drugstore and higher end makeup. They have a wide variety of brands for makeup, skincare, hair products, nail polish, and body products. The reason I didn't rate it five stars is because I personally prefer Sephora. The shipping for ulta is a bit slower and their return policy is not as good. Also, the staff at ulta are not as prevalent and seem to be less knowledgeable about different products. But if you use both low end and high end makeup, ulta is really convenient. Ulta also has some exclusive products, like the Tarte shape tape concealer that everyone is after right now.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is awesome! Everything i could ever need or want all in one place! The customer service is outstanding
Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great place to shop for beauty and have salon service. I shop there a lot, it's the place you can get both high end and drug store makeup. The rewards program is one of the best, every dollar you spend you get point towards dollars of your next purchase and they also offer gifts with purchase and deals on products from time to time.
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store the products are great and I love that you can earn points and i always have a good experience with the customer service
Joselyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love yoga because they offer top brands as much as quality what is call pharmacy brands they have affordable and expensive stuff which is aways great to be able to get off one place. And they also offer rewards which you could never go wrong.
Dulce E.
Aurora, IL
I love ulta ! They have cute makeup that a drugstore has☺🙋🏻 They have anything there
I just became a member not to long ago and I'm excited how easy I can win points I love buying eyelashes from there too!
Alexis A.
Garland, TX
Ulta is a life savor. From high end makeup to drugstore makeup. I pick up a few products here and there I usually go for the NYX lip products. It's the only place I can go to actually see of them.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?