7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A great assortment and you can catch some great deals and a lot of freebies! I however do not recommend their salon... it's about the same as a Walmart salon...
I love ulta it's so close to home and never packed. I get in and get out and get what I need. I love all there makeup and product
Ulta has the best rewards program ever! Make sure to purchase items when you get 5x the points. Love he mix of drugstore and high-end products! Great coupons that are almost always available. Always a super nice sales associate working.
Love this store! I could literally spend all day long in here and spend all my money. They have everything any girl could need. They have the perfect makeup, straighteners, and so much more. Customer service is wonderful also!
I love all the sales this store always has. I get my brunette shampoo and conditioner from here and it saves me a few bucks every visit
The Ulta closest to me, I can't stand going into that store. They are so rude and no help whatsoever. They never have what I need or want in stock. I have ask employees questions and they just stare at me not knowing anything. Lord help if you ask for a sample of something. They are super stingy..
After Sephora stopped selling Smashbox's Cannonball mascara, I turned to Ulta to purchase my absolute favorite mascara in the whole world. This mascara not only holds your curl well and is long-wearing, it lengthens like no other with the mini fibers it has in the formula.
I enjoy that they have a great selection of everything and the prices ate good. I like that I can get my hair cut and my perfume all at the same time.
I absolutely love Ulta!!! They have such an amazing selection of quality brands, both affordable and "luxury". The employees are always so helpful. Also love their great promos!! And if something doesn't work, returns and exchanges are simple. Plus, their birthday gifts each year are fabulous!
It's cosmetic bb cream us full coverage without being too heavy on skin. Great and natural looking!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos