7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my second favorite after sephora i think sephora has better offers and sales at times.
OMG Ulta is a beauty lovers dream. They have a big variety of brands and they tend to run lots of specials. The girls at the store are always helpful and are, my opinion, experts at everything beauty. I love the points system that Ulta has because on top of sales, if you have enough points you get money off. The girls at the check out always remind you if you have points for money off. I love Ulta!!!
Leaders Aloe Soothing Renewal Sheet Mask is one of my favorite products. The soothing aloe helps hydrate my face for the next day. I use this product at night before bed so that when I wake up my face is fresh and ready to concur the day. This store has great products.
My go to beauty place. I buy most of my makeup and skincare products here. Always well restocked in everyone I have gone too. The employees are always helpful too!
This store makes me want to buy everything makeup, hair, and nails related. I love gong in to see what is new. I love that this store has prestige brands and drug store brands. They always have great sales and coupons. I like the point system for money off a purchase. I did a lot of my Christmas shopping there this year.
Best store ever! Awesome rewards program and amazing deals. They always send coupons! This is my one stop shop for beauty products.
Loved this place.. They had so many different variety of brands ans also tester products out so you can see id Its worth a buy. Also they have a members points card which i haven't gotten yet since i just started going to ulta just recently.
I love Ulta! I love being able to walk in and just having everything there. You could browse perfume, high end products, drug store products, or get your hair done. BEST PLACE TO GET BROWS DONE. Love this store!! Everytime I walk in, everyone is so helpful and ready to be there for assistance or advice.
I always buy my drug store products from ulta... it has the widest collection and the best prices- the rewards points equal cash and it saves you a lot of $$. L'Oréal true match products and real techniques brushed from here are the to die fors!
I absolutely adore Ulta! The location closest to me, in Pikeville, KY, has the friendliest staff and it's always a pleasure shopping in store. They have a wide variety of products, including drugstore products, which other high-end makeup stores do not offer. I recently found my favorite philosophy flavor in the 3-in-1 on sale for 12.00. The award program is an added perk and now that they are offering Origins skincare products I'm even more inclined to shop there. I just wish they would add Origins makeup to the store too, but overall Ulta is still a great place to shop for beauty products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos