7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Best place to shop for all your beauty needs and all in one stop! They have the best rewards system I mean who can top cash of your purchase ! They highend items as well as drugstore no matter your budget ULTA has something for you
I love when they have a sale for the 1 liter shampoo and conditioners, I purchase the biolage for color treated hair. Smells fantastic and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have oily hair so this stuff is perfect for all hair types.
Love this store. Great deals and fabulous selection. The staff are always friendly a willing to help (sometimes a little hard to find someone but that's ok) great rewards program too. And shopping online is also fast and convenient
Ulta has good eye palettes like the modern renaissance is awesome!! Also there limited edition makeup box is awesome!! It's my to go to store! It is expensive on some things but it's worth it every penny!! Deff recommend this store
Love Ulta! I love the makeup brands they carry. Smashbox, Benefit, Urban Decay, and Butter are my go tos. I literally go in there once a week and the associates now know the products I like and can always show me new things to try!
I love ulta. It's the bigger version of sephora and there's a lot more space. They have both drugstore and high end makeup so it's good for those who can't buy expensive makeup and there's a whole variety of brands to choose from!!
Ulta sells so many great products from skin care to hair care. Their brand is very affordable and of good quality. Other brands can be expensive but they do offer a point reward for frequent buyers. I will continue to shop at Ulta!
I have been using the Ulta makeup wipes and they are awesome. You only need one wipe to take all your makeup with. It is very hydrating and works great. It is not hard in your skin and leaves your under eyes very soft. I love them!
Love going to Ulta! Wish the associates were more helpful! Don't always get greeted or checked up on. Fortunately I usually know what I need or am looking for but it would be nice to know that associates care about their customers
I have tried many products from ulta . I bought the clinque beyond perfecting foundation in shade ivory and i loved it . This foundation is perfect for my combination skin it also conceals my dark spots and did look cakey at all .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos