BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany M.
I like that pretty much everything you could possibly need in terms of beauty is under one roof here. A lot of things that are pricy here could be found at Walmart for cheaper. However there are many more things that are here that can't be found at a Walmart. The store is fun and a beauty junky's dream.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
I like the variety of products Ulta has and the great prices and sales that come around every now and then, but I have never had a good experience with anyone working there. They have always been short and rude unfortunately. If you can tolerate those rude employees, well worth the effort.
Alexandria K.
New Baltimore, MI
Good beauty store. If you sign up for the rewards program you will always get coupons that discount your entire purchase. I'm a platinum member and I get 20% off coupons all the time. So many products to choose from. Can be a bit pricey but it is all name brand stuff. My go to store for my shampoo.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I like how ulta lets me use coupons, even on the high end makeup. I am a platinum member so I periodically receive 20% off my purchase and this can be very beneficial when I'm making a big purchase. I like how ulta sells both high end and drugstore makeup.
JamieLynn H.
Macon, GA
I love Ulta. It has something for everyone. Whether you're a simple Chapstick/mascara kind of person, or a you go full glam everyday, they have the perfect choice for you
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
I have bought many products over the years here. The only thing that I do not necessarily enjoy about Ulta is the inability to put coupons on new products in the store; besides that, I enjoy the store very much.
Sara M.
Columbus, OH
I purchased a pore minimizer product before I was set to be in a wedding. The staff was extremely helpful, and suggested an affordable sample size. The product was great and exceeded my expectations. It was soft and provided excellent coverage of large nose pores.
Rebecca N.
Stilwell, KS
I love ulta. It has high end brands as well as cheaper ones such as NYX & revlon. The employees are normally nice & helpful. The store is huge so there's a lot to look through but it's organized well. I always leave with more than I meant to get.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I have used the ULTA brand primer and absolutely loved it. It is a silicone based primer that fills in the fine lines and pores with flawless precision. It was around $10 making is very affordable.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Love love Ulta and all of their products! They have my favorite dry shampoo and carry my go to makeup line! The employees are always so kind which is really nice and are very helpful! They're also always giving away gifts with purchases'
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.