7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like that pretty much everything you could possibly need in terms of beauty is under one roof here. A lot of things that are pricy here could be found at Walmart for cheaper. However there are many more things that are here that can't be found at a Walmart. The store is fun and a beauty junky's dream.
I like the variety of products Ulta has and the great prices and sales that come around every now and then, but I have never had a good experience with anyone working there. They have always been short and rude unfortunately. If you can tolerate those rude employees, well worth the effort.
Good beauty store. If you sign up for the rewards program you will always get coupons that discount your entire purchase. I'm a platinum member and I get 20% off coupons all the time. So many products to choose from. Can be a bit pricey but it is all name brand stuff. My go to store for my shampoo.
I like how ulta lets me use coupons, even on the high end makeup. I am a platinum member so I periodically receive 20% off my purchase and this can be very beneficial when I'm making a big purchase. I like how ulta sells both high end and drugstore makeup.
I love Ulta. It has something for everyone. Whether you're a simple Chapstick/mascara kind of person, or a you go full glam everyday, they have the perfect choice for you
I have bought many products over the years here. The only thing that I do not necessarily enjoy about Ulta is the inability to put coupons on new products in the store; besides that, I enjoy the store very much.
I purchased a pore minimizer product before I was set to be in a wedding. The staff was extremely helpful, and suggested an affordable sample size. The product was great and exceeded my expectations. It was soft and provided excellent coverage of large nose pores.
I love ulta. It has high end brands as well as cheaper ones such as NYX & revlon. The employees are normally nice & helpful. The store is huge so there's a lot to look through but it's organized well. I always leave with more than I meant to get.
I have used the ULTA brand primer and absolutely loved it. It is a silicone based primer that fills in the fine lines and pores with flawless precision. It was around $10 making is very affordable.
Love love Ulta and all of their products! They have my favorite dry shampoo and carry my go to makeup line! The employees are always so kind which is really nice and are very helpful! They're also always giving away gifts with purchases'
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos