BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah R.
Ulta has the best rewards program! I like that they let you use points for cash off of your purchase on anything, instead of lame points shops for deluxe samples (cough, cough...Sephora). I also enjoy that I can buy drugstore, midrange, and some higher end all in the same place. I do wish they'd expand their luxury selection. I'm pretty sure it's nonexistent. Their house brand of bath/ body products is really nice and they usually have them on sale.

I took one star off because their return policy is less forgiving than their competitors and often times the testers are a complete mess. I have had less than stellar customer service in Ulta stores as well.
Madison E.
I LOVE Ulta! I can get all my beauty needs and favorites there and for a great price (makeup, body products, and hair products and tools too)! I love the Ulta newsletters that inform me of new products and sales as well (not to mention the great coupons always in the newsletter too)! I especially love the NYX and Urban Decay brands at Ulta! Additionally, the Ulta brand of eye shadow pallets is one of my favorites too! I would totally recommend shopping at Ulta!
Tracie L.
Pell City, AL
Love! Love! Love Ulta! My favorite place to shop for all my beauty needs! Being a Platinum member helps me save even more!
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
Ulta is my favorite store for makeup!! I love that I can get my eye brows done there and I can buy both high end and drugstore makeup in one store. Ulta carried my favorite brands and the store is roomy so I don't feel like I'm bumping into everything.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I like Ulta when they have deals going on. They are skimpy on samples unlike Sephora. When they have specials the store is good
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
Ulta is a great place if you are looking to get the best of both worlds. They have drug store and high-end makeup products. You can even find indie makeup brands in a ulta. The workers are amazing and they are super helpful. I have never had a bad experience with them to this date. They have some of my favorite face masks!
Celina M.
I love Ulta as a whole (unfortunately my area Ulta has kind of negative employees so I stay with Ulta online and other locations) but I love to order online. Great products and great sales.
Francesca R.
York, SC
I like the convenience of having drugstore and higher end products in one store. Especially love that they brought in Carly Bybel's BH Cosmetics palette to make it easy for consumers to get!!
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
I love Ulta! I enjoy the sections that the store has to offer, you can wander around and find brands you haven't ever heard of. I also like the Ulta brands, they definitely give name brands a run for it.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really can't get enough of ULTA. I used to be one of those girls who would just grab make up quickly when I was already out shopping at the grocery store or drugstore- until I discovered ULTA. They really have a huge, huge range of products. Make up, hair, nails, perfumes, etc. There is always some sort of deal going on; I can't tell you how many free samples and products I've received from ULTA. Their own brand of make up is actually my go to. Their mascara is amazing and you get high quality products without paying high quality prices.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.