BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaela L.
I love Ulta!!!!!! I want a giftcard for Christmas so bad. The main products I buy from there are luxury lotions & makeup such as Too faced or urban decay. I shop here at least 2 times a year but when I do I go alllll out.
Amelia C.
Madison, WI
Ulta is one of the best makeup/beauty stores there is. They have products for every kind of girl. There's a range of beauty products for girls who only wear mascara to makeup freaks like myself. I love drugstore and high end makeup. I usually stick to drugstore because I'm on a budget but it's nice to be able to buy my favorite Urban Decay products while I'm buying my go-to Revlon foundation. It's the ideal place to go so you don't have to keep going to different stores to get all the brands you love. They also have a rewards program and an amazing "magazine" that they send every month with all the awesome sales and coupons :) I highly recommend this to every kind of girl.
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
I love ulta but prefer Sephora. The staff isn't as friendly, they don't have as many prestige brands, their point system isn't as good. But it is nice to have drugstore makeup too
Georgia S.
Ottawa, KS
Love the staff at Ulta! Very friendly, always makes sure they have a presence without making me feel watched. I love that it's bright and cleaner than most makeup stores. Favorite purchase would be the dipbrow and dipbrow brush from ABH Cosmetics! 10/10 would recommend.
Robin B.
Sharon, PA
I like that this store offers such a wide range of price points as well as products. They ALWAYS have sales going, so you can always snag a deal. They're my go to if I want to buy nyx, as they have the best selection of products and usually have a brand sale. I've only had positive experiences in both the store and the salon.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Donde encuentras todo lo que necesitas para la belleza!! Desde el pelo hasta el cuidado de tus pies!! Tod en un sólo lugar!!
Karen S.
Racine, WI
Sales people are snobby at all ultas. Did have a male salesperson who showed me what I needed and I did appreciate that. It was a clear lip liner th a t I never knew existed.
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
I love Ulta! I am an Ultimate Rewards Platinum member and have a store credit card with them. It's so easy to build up your points balance and the rewards are much more fair than I saw with Sephora. I also thing the set-up in Ulta is way more organized. The only drawback is not having Nars or Kat Von D products. They are always having some kind of "5x points on this product" or "2x/3x points" specials running, plus you get an extra point per dollar spent when you use your credit card AND you get an extra bonus point during your birthday month. Add all that up and you could be getting anywhere from 2x to 7x points on products!! Hands down the best rewards program EVER on the market.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
every time i walk into this store i feel like a child at a candy store, i feel like buying everything. the only thing is that when I went to get my makeup for for a special event, the lady did a horrific job and I had to rush home in traffic and fix most of it, causing me to be late, which mesnt we could not take pictures. long story short, just do it yourself.
Desto H.
Lexington, KY
Makeup revolution is my go to makeup company. Whenever I come to ultra I always leave with a product of makeup revolution. Their eyeshadows and highlighters are sooo pigmented!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.