7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
One of my favorite beauty supply stores. So happy that one has opened near me! Everyone in the store is always so nice and helpful. The Ulta eye makeup is my favorite
Ulta is great when they have good coupons. Usually have decent deals. Can't say the same for empolyees. Usually stuck up and not helpful
Love ulta!!! It's my one stop shop for all things beauty/hair. The wide selection of products makes shopping so convenient. Plus, the benefit brow bar is so nice too!
I would defiantly recommend you shop here because they have such a great quality of products and if you have questions they will help you. I especially love when I buy new makeup and it doesn't do what it's suppose to do as long as you keep your receipt they will refund what you bring back
My sister introduced me to Ulta and I'm thankful that she did! I love this store. They have a large selection of make up, hair, and some nail products. Some stores also offer in salon services like hair cuts, make up, or even facials. I love it! The rewards program is set up nicely too and I love getting free samples with qualifying purchases!
Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's EXPENSIVE. Everything is high quality and I love that they have a hair salon as well. The price is kind of outrageous but they do have a rewards system which gives you coupons for a few dollars off.
I love that they have both affordable and high-end products. Its one stop shopping and it makes life easier. They also have sales all the time which is nice. I wish they improved their rewards program though, i wish the points lasted longer
I got such a great deal on Deluxe size Shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair . I can always find the best deals at Ulta.
Ulta is a dream! I can spend hours in this store. It literally has everything from high end brands to drug store brands. Ulta has everything I need.
I absolutely love Ulta. Their sales are great. Their stores are nice. The rewards program is amazing. The website is easy to use. I love having the opportunity to go to their stores and shop. I will go again.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos