7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,351 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have never gone into ulta and been disappointed. They always have what I'm looking for and the employees are knowledgeable and friendly. They have amazong sales and the rewards program is the best. I love how they have high end products along with drug store ones. There is no other place I shop for beauty supplies!
Ulta is my favorite makeup store, and I live very close to one. The store and the tester products are kept very clean, very well lit and the employees are always so friendly. I can always go in and get product recommendations very easily, and I'm always happy with my purchases.
Everything you could ever want, with the most knowledgeable staff. If you haven't tried the Salon at Ulta, please do. These people are fantastic. From high end to low end, they will make you look great!
Ulta is great when they have good coupons. Usually have decent deals. Can't say the same for empolyees. Usually stuck up and not helpful
My favorite beauty store EVER! They have such a wide variety of brands and products, and they always have my favorite brands that I can't always find elsewhere. If you sign up for their rewards program you can get so much stuff for either free or incredible deals! The employees at my location are always so nice and helpful too, I absolutely love shopping here.
I would defiantly recommend you shop here because they have such a great quality of products and if you have questions they will help you. I especially love when I buy new makeup and it doesn't do what it's suppose to do as long as you keep your receipt they will refund what you bring back
Ulta is great. A great range of drug store, mid end, and high end brands. You can buy E.l.f, Pacifica, and Urban Decay all at once here.
Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it's EXPENSIVE. Everything is high quality and I love that they have a hair salon as well. The price is kind of outrageous but they do have a rewards system which gives you coupons for a few dollars off.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Ulta. I purchase all of my beauty items there - their rewards program is amazing! You accumulate points quickly. However, I normally only purchase products when they have a sale going on (like the shampoo jumbo sale) as their prices are a little high on some items.
I got such a great deal on Deluxe size Shampoo and conditioners for color treated hair . I can always find the best deals at Ulta.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos