BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Breyonna S.
I absolutely love Ulta! They have literally anything and everything beauty related. I like that they have high end cosmetics and drugstore products unlike Sephora who only carries prestige cosmetics and hair care. I really like the point system better with Ulta as well, since Sephora gives you sample size products for every 100 you spend pretty much. Ulta also has a lot of deals going all the time, and they have fantastic shipping. The only thing I don't like about Ulta is that the one in my area the employees are extremely rude, and everything is not very clean. All the testers are disgusting, and the employees treat you as if you're going to steal something even if you are walking in and out. They also are all relatively snooty and judgmental for what I've had an experience with in the store closest to me. However, in other areas the Ulta's I have been too have been the exact opposite and I've had a great experience. Great place to shop!
Stephanie L.
I've only been in this store once in my life. They have a wider selection than Sephora, which I really appreciate because Sephora doesn't carry all the brands that I like. The look and the feel of the store is not as wonderful but that's really not important in aspect to the products they sell.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
I like Ulta since it has both drug store and higher brands. I like that that you can also purchase hair care perfumes pretty much all things beauty! I wish their staff was more knowledgeable and they offered samples as well.
Lauren R.
Boulder, CO
Ulta is great! I would say I shop at Sephora a bit more, just because I'm more familiar with Sephora's reward program. But, I love that Ulta carries Mario Badescu. Ulta has great customer service and is always very helpful.
Sarah P.
Nail polish is usually a struggle for me. I am really hard on my nails, so finding a polish that can hold up to the wear my nails go through is hard. This stuff worked so well, lasted a whole week, with minimal chipping and it is so cheap! I highly recommend!
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
Ulta is the most convenient place to buy makeup in my opinion. It's your one stop shop for both drugstore makeup and high end. All fairly priced, with great deals often if you have a membership. I shop here on a weekly basis and I will continue to. I 100% recommend.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Ulta is great in theory but I always think "empty promises" when I think Ulta. They advertise gifts with purchases but never have the gifts in stock. They promote coupons and discounts, but the fine print is that those can only be used on the cheap products. I'm used to Sephora and Ulta is just tacky in so many ways.
Zara J.
ULTA Beauty is the greatest makeup store ever! I love that it has two sides, one with the higher end brands and one with the lower end brands. It also has haircare products, but also just beauty essentials. It is a great place to shop and the rewards perks are awesome!
Berline B.
I remember my very first time walking into Ulta and not wanting to ever walk out! Ulta is my happy place. It's where any fierce-look dream comes true! Everything you need is at Ulta. Many of my hard earned paychecks were spent at Ulta. #Adulting101
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Ulta is my favorite place! It has such great customer service and a really wide range of products. Their rewards program is a MUST!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.