7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,516 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ardell lashes with adhesive and remover was perfect for easier makeup application... it was great not having to spend valuable time every day to apply lashes. It was also very affordable!
I am so glad that ULTA is now in my neighborhood, my daughter and I shop here a few times a month. We enjoy the variety of products that are sold here, and the helpfulness of the associates. They are very attentive to the customers. I would recommend shopping here especially for someone who is new to beauty and make up products.
Ulta stores are great. The sales associates are always helpful. I do think that they could use a little more training in the makeup application department. As i once looked not so great after having makeup applied.
Ulta has by far the best makeup brushes. They are soft and inexpensive. These are my go to brushes.
Always has all the products I'm looking for from basic makeup to a higher end product I might be looking for.
WHETHER IT'S COSMETICS OR PERFUME, I CAN ALWAYS FIND IT AT ULTA AT A REASONABLE PRICE.
Ulta is one of my top go-to stores! They have so many high end options as well as very affordable choices! Always a good time when I'm in here!
I discovered ULTA when I was living in Ohio a few years ago and needed to purchase stage makeup in addition to items for everyday wear. I find the variety of brands and products to meet all of my needs, and love that this is basically a one-stop shop. I can find all of my staples here for hair, nails, makeup, skin and body care, which is incredible since I tend to make purchases across multiple price points. I have had great experiences with most store locations I've shopped, including the Benefit brow bars. I like the updated rewards program better than the last one, but I do wish they still offered a free brow wax on your birthday!
Ulta is my store...I have never had any problems and have such a huge selection...just wish they would carry products sephora carries
ULTA is the best beauty store. It has all you need there. I love when the have sales. It then becomes heavenly. I love he customer service. I can literally walk around ULTA for hours!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos