BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL
WHETHER IT'S COSMETICS OR PERFUME, I CAN ALWAYS FIND IT AT ULTA AT A REASONABLE PRICE.
Tiffany O.
Salinas, CA
got a great finishing power that really works. makes my under eye look brighter employee was great with helping me out and knew what they where talking about.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
I use their skin care and its wonderful. It keeps my skin looking fabulous and glowing. Some products can be a little pricey but usually worth it.
Alexandria C.
Mcallen, TX
Always has lots of options to choose for products, as well as many brands from drug store to high end. Prices are a little more expensive thought for drugstore products than at an actual drugstore like Walmart or target.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
Love this store. We don't have any makeup stores besides Ulta local to us and everyone there is always so nice and helpful when I'm looking for something. They even let me browse for as long as I need and even my daughter gets to do her makeup and play with samples. We make this a weekly trip just because nowadays.

I love the free samples and the point system is great. I even like the fact that I can return an item even if it's used. No other store is this amazing!!
Crystal R.
Midvale, UT
I like going to Ulta when I need a hard to find product they usually have it. The only thing that makes it hard is sometimes they have so much that it makes it hard to find what you need. I prefer shopping online for their site vs going in store because I can find things easier.
Alexandra U.
Great products and great people! Brushes are absolutely amazing! The only place I would get my high end makeup! I love it and I could shop in here for hours and hours. I will always shop here !!!!!(:
Niki J.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love that Ulta has a huge variety of products for beginner and experienced make up artists, hair stylists, and nail techs.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
We absolutely love ulta. Been in there a couple times and always am getting something makeup wise. They have a huge selection of all different kinds of brands.
Miranda G.
Giddings, TX
Ulta is my go to makeup store. I love that you have the option of drugstore or high end all in one place. I can spend literally hours in this store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.