7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,499 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta and the rewards program that turns into cash back on ANYTHING in the store! Plus the fact that they have both high end and drugstore is such a bonus.
I love to buy skin care products here! Well priced for some great products. Plus they always have great customer service.
This store has so many products needed for day to day beauty routines! My go to spot!
i love ulta probably more than sephora. they dont have all the high end products i use there (mainly kat von d) but its a way more laid back environment. They could do some improving in their beauty advisors area, the girls working there dont really know what theyre talking about and it can make it challenging.
Great store but some prices are a little extreme. Love any of the eye shadows. Great lip products. Long lasting products
Pure Grace Summer by philosophy smells like a day at the beach. Was able to buy this with my birthday money and got a bonus sample of grace
I love ulta! They have a great rewards system! I love the money off deals! The only thing I don't like about Ulta is there brand of makeup is made in China. I would recommend my friends to shop there!
I could get lost in the selection offered at Ulta, the only downfall is without a huge sale Many items are extremely expensive . I typically but iT cosmetics cc cream. And sign up for their rewards card! It can give extra discounts
I love the fact that at Ulta I'm able to get drug store brands right along side high end brands. There are some cosmetics that I don't feel the need to spend lots of money on when a low cost dupe will work just as well, and at Ulta I can actually test out both. I also love the Benefit Brow Bar inside the stores.
I like ulta it's like sephora but it has more sales and has more cheaper makeup. I usually would get there makeup sets to give as gifts since they are a lot cheaper.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos