7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Wide cross section of beauty supply products, friendly and informed staff that complements the shopping experience, reasonably affordable products
I love my local Ulta store. Ulta is also clean and very organized. I love how they have higher end products on one side and drug store brand products on the other side. I also enjoy getting their magazine in the mail with the coupon on the back along with the in-store rewards points.
I've used Ulta face brushes for my foundation. They are great quality and inexpensive. I will never spend a lot of money on other brands brushes again. These are a must!
I love Ulta!! Their Ulta brand is amazing! The body items plus they're makeup make for great inexpensive gifts. They always have some type of discount or coupon or free gift going on.
Got 3 of the Ulta Matte liquid lippies and loved them. They were pigmented and long lasting. They were a bit too drying on the lips though, so be sure to exfoliate those lips before applying
I just got an Ulta in my area, and I love the variety of prices and brands. I only had a Sephora before, but Ulta is so much more affordable but they have the high quality stuff there too just in case.
Easily the best place to go to for ANY beauty products, drug store or high brand. I've noticed when I went here for my drug store brand products that they have been like a dollar cheaper than at drugstores. I love this place!
My go to place over Sephora! I think there is a variety amount of makeup from high end to just drugstore
Ulta is my Disneyland. I walk in to the store & become happier than I was before. The lovely ladies that work there never hesitate to help or even give you a make-over. Their product selection is amazing. The Ulta rewards program is the absolute best out there, you definitely get your money's worth.
Love the items I can find here; however, the bill can add up quickly. I do love that they typically offer a free gift pouch with some of my favorite products for every so much you spend of a certain brand. It gives me an incentive to spend if I'm getting a free gift with a large commercial value! The rewards program is also a nice feature!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos