7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,299 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that they have a large variety of products in many price points! I love trying out new products!
Ulta is the only makeup store in my town. I can find whatever I need here, it is definitely my favorite place to shop. They have the best sales and coupons and their Black Friday deals were amazing! They have all the drugstore and high end makeup brands you can think of! I will continue coming back
So easy to shop at Ulta and they constantly have coupons. I love the sales and the ability to find anything you might need. I think it could be organized a little better at some locations, but overall the staff is friendly and the products are usually always available.
This store is amazing, it has lots of makeup to chose from and brands. All prices from cheap to expensive. And you get point if you get store rewards card which helps a lot. I always go there when I run out of makeup
I absolutely love going to ULTA for my beauty product needs. They have the nicest staff that are willing to answer any questions. I have no complaints. Purchasing the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette was my favorite purchase. I always go there to buy whatever makeup products I need.
One of the reasons I love Ulta is because it's truly a one stop shop. You can buy expensive name brands and cheaper brands all at the same place. You don't have to go to 2 stores to buy different things, you can get it all right there. This is a great feature.
Good variety of products! I appreciate the hair appliances and products Ulta offers. Good variety of makeup, hair, skin, and fragrance products.they offer slightly different brands than Sephora. I appreciate the sales that Ulta will have.
Ulta has been around for quite some time, and I actually used to work at one of the retail locations. Overall the store is great for cosmetic purchases, but it definitely is not the cheapest. I like the variety in brands, but the drug store products, unless they are on sale, are not competitively priced. Also, I wish Ulta had a better rewards program and gave out samples like Sephora does. Additionally, although they do carry the huge names liek Benefit, Urban Decay, Too Faced, etc, I miss a lot of the brands at Ulta that can instead be found at Sephora.
I love ulta. They always have really good deals there all the time. You can find high end and drugstore makeup there. They could get more brands that maybe they don't have. I love getting makeup there cause I can get it way cheap. I do recommend ulta to others.
I recently used the brow pencil from Catrice. I'm in love. The pencil is so soft but feels in my brows very nicely. I've also used the Make Me Brow from Essence... It's great and works amazingly and doesn't hurt my wallet
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos