7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love almost anything I buy at Ulta, but I love NYX cosmetics. I have tried multiple face primers and haven't found one that I don't like! I also love their lippies!
I am a HUGE SUCKER for Ulta!!! I can not say enough things about how I love to shop at Ulta. It is a one stop beauty place. You can get your hair done, brows done and shop all your favorite make-up brands. I just wish they carried Kat Von D. They have a lot of exclusives from all the major make-up brands.
I used to be frequent ultra only for makeup. However, recently I have been very into their facials. I would certainly recommend going for one. They are very affordable.
Wonderful finds. Good deals. And always something to catch your eyes. Always have. Good time in here
I buy online and at the store. I always find what I'm looking for. The sales people are always helpful. The makeup that I've purchased have been reasonable. I go there a lot especially when they get new stuff.
Joico Moisture shampoo & conditioner did wonders for my hair! I didn't realize how dry it was till I got it. Thanks to the help of the girls in my local store helping me find the right product for my locks!
I bought a lip liner there and I loved it. It was in a plastic retractible pencil. It wasn't expensive. I also have bought an eyeshadow palette but they aren't very pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get the color I want. It is affordable.
Love this store i love the brand that i can find here and the sales are great a great place to shop for any makeup
Ulta is one of the greatest places to get makeup, fragrances, and other products dealing with your face or body. The service is great and the products they have are both drugstore and high end which is so helpful depending on your budget.
Great store and I love that I get points for all my purchases. They have weekly deals that help me stay within my beauty budget. I highly recommend this store and you can always find one in your neighborhood.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos