BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Taylor W.
I love almost anything I buy at Ulta, but I love NYX cosmetics. I have tried multiple face primers and haven't found one that I don't like! I also love their lippies!
Tiffany P.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a HUGE SUCKER for Ulta!!! I can not say enough things about how I love to shop at Ulta. It is a one stop beauty place. You can get your hair done, brows done and shop all your favorite make-up brands. I just wish they carried Kat Von D. They have a lot of exclusives from all the major make-up brands.
Nayah H.
Washington, DC
I used to be frequent ultra only for makeup. However, recently I have been very into their facials. I would certainly recommend going for one. They are very affordable.
Stacy U.
Wonderful finds. Good deals. And always something to catch your eyes. Always have. Good time in here
Jenny V.
Pecos, NM
I buy online and at the store. I always find what I'm looking for. The sales people are always helpful. The makeup that I've purchased have been reasonable. I go there a lot especially when they get new stuff.
Julie L.
Joico Moisture shampoo & conditioner did wonders for my hair! I didn't realize how dry it was till I got it. Thanks to the help of the girls in my local store helping me find the right product for my locks!
Jessica M.
I bought a lip liner there and I loved it. It was in a plastic retractible pencil. It wasn't expensive. I also have bought an eyeshadow palette but they aren't very pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get the color I want. It is affordable.
Raquel
Love this store i love the brand that i can find here and the sales are great a great place to shop for any makeup
erica s.
Ulta is one of the greatest places to get makeup, fragrances, and other products dealing with your face or body. The service is great and the products they have are both drugstore and high end which is so helpful depending on your budget.
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
Great store and I love that I get points for all my purchases. They have weekly deals that help me stay within my beauty budget. I highly recommend this store and you can always find one in your neighborhood.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.