BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaci M.
Boaz, AL
I love ulta!! The girls there are always a big help and always make sure I'm using all the coupons I can. Make sure you're a member of they're rewards program because it'll seriously save you so much money!
Lily L.
Every time I visit an Ulta store, I do have a pleasant experience. The store is organized in a way that allows you to find products easily. I do enjoy a store that combines higher end products with lower priced products as well. They also do free make up consultations which is helpful when you are not a make up guru. The coupons and promotions they have are also a huge plus! Love this store!
Macy S.
Florence, AL
Ulta has the best beauty products to choose from. They send great coupons and also have a reward system where you can get free stuff or discounts on stuff which is great.
Asea G.
Waxahachie, TX
ULTA is the best beauty store. It has all you need there. I love when the have sales. It then becomes heavenly. I love he customer service. I can literally walk around ULTA for hours!
Leslie S.
Millbrook, AL
I went in Ulta for the first time ever the other day. Everyone was so helpful and the prices vary so you can find affordable products!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this store!! Don't go to their salon though because it's a ripoff, they ruined my hair. But I love their products and I love how I get free stuff on my birthday and discounts for being a member. I've been a member since 2013. :) Great store check it out.
Maritza B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I always find what I need and for great prices love how they have high end and drug store products always my go to store
Norbeliss M.
Love this store! This is way cheaper than sephora and you have a lot of products in here too. I shop here all the time! I love buying and trying new beauty products all the time! There's nothing to improve in this store! Recommended for cheap and good beauty products.
Abigail C.
North Hollywood, CA
This store is one of the best places to buy make up because they have the best prices and I always found discounts
Amanda W.
Norman, OK
I LOVE ULTA!! When I walk in there I feel at ease. There is always someone there to assist you. I've never had a bad experience!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.