BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexandra U.
Great products and great people! Brushes are absolutely amazing! The only place I would get my high end makeup! I love it and I could shop in here for hours and hours. I will always shop here !!!!!(:
Jenna K.
I never used to love makeup but as I've made it into my 30s I've realized I can no longer hide behind my youthful glow. Ulta is great as you can try tons of products right there & there are usually employees all around ready to help you. They also have some great clearance deals
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Always finding new beauty items at Ulta! Love that they offer High end and adorable products as well! They always have sales which is awesome! Their rewards program is the best!!! I definitely recommend a trip to Ulta!!!
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This Brand is my favorite specially the bath products , for know I'm using this body wash it's has Amazing scent , some of the ingredient are Almond milk & honey so that it keeps skin moisture and clean also the product comes with good amount that last for long time .
The Scrub actually do good scrubbing & gives smooth texture to skin the ingredient are brown sugar, oat, shea, banana And Almond so all of this are so amazing for the skin use it just once a week after body wash , Also the good thing with this products it's never cause any sensitivity to skin and with all of this it's comes with good price .
Leslie H.
Joppa, MD
I go to Ulta for all of my beauty supplies. They have so many brands to choose from and a huge variety of products! Customer service there is great too.
Valarie M.
Reading, PA
Ulta is a great place to find almost every beauty accessory you need - from cosmetics to fragrances and hair appliances. My favorite purchase was an ionic blow dryer that really had some serious blowing power! Got to try it out before I bought it!
Leslie C.
Greenville, TX
I love going to Ulta for find new products! They have a great selection of perfumes and lotions and hair products as well as makeup. I try to stop in Ulta whenever I get a chance!
Jessica W.
Love to shop at Ulta. Love that they send out coupons to use as well. I shop here alot when I am looking for a deal or browsing for the next cosmetic item. I think Ulta is affordable.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for philosophy products. they always have a great selection of great smelling stuff
Joanne W.
Mountain View, CA
Ulta is wonderful because they often have coupons or sales, and have a wonderful selection of drugstore and luxury beauty and hair brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.