BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Staci H.
Barberton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping here! They have drugstore and high end makeup and always have awesome deals! They have a wide variety of makeup and beauty supplies for all budgets!
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love going to Ulta is one of my favorite stores because you could find a variety of beauty products from makeup, skincare, perfumes, body and hair care either name brand or drugstore.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my ultimate favorite for the option of both drug store and high end makeup in one place. I also love that they carry hair products as well. Wish you could try the drugstore products the way you can high end but the fact that they carry both makes it not too bad.
Heather H.
I love ulta and the rewards program that turns into cash back on ANYTHING in the store! Plus the fact that they have both high end and drugstore is such a bonus.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a super fun store for those getting into makeup! They have a wide range of brands although not as wide as Sephora, they are great if you're out of something and don't want to drive all the way to the mall to get it! Ulta also offers good coupons and the associates are very helpful!
Julie D.
Franklin, TN
I love shopping here. They don't always have as many products as that certain OTHER store but the employees are so much nicer and less intimidating. Their brand prices are usually decent, I usually buy their makeup brushes and lip products, and they've been great. My only complaint is that they don't always have my favorite Philosophy products/scents but that might not be something they can control. Overall favorite store to buy all my beauty supplies!!!
Abbey W.
Portsmouth , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to place for beauty! I love the products and brands carried. The consultations are knowledgeable! I don't like that you can't get samples before you purchase something. I will continue to shop here!
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA
I really love shopping at ulta, it has a friendly feel to it and almost every ulta i go to have great staff in it... You can find lots of varieties ranging in prices but mostly they have whatever i need.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
Although the prices are a little high for makeup, you'll find great products with long lasting wear and soft feels with vibrant colors to brighten your face and make you feel even more beautiful.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! They have a great rewards system! I love the money off deals! The only thing I don't like about Ulta is there brand of makeup is made in China. I would recommend my friends to shop there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?