BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA
I really love shopping at ulta, it has a friendly feel to it and almost every ulta i go to have great staff in it... You can find lots of varieties ranging in prices but mostly they have whatever i need.
Maryhelen H.
El Paso, TX
Some I've been to are very friendly and helpful..others stuck up and bitchy employees. I used to love this store but some of the staff members seem very stuck up when asking for help. The salon I went to inside an Ulta was horrible. I had an appointment at 5:45 & wasn't seen till 6:45..then I was being rushed out the door and overcharged. I'll head to sephora from now on.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! They have a great rewards system! I love the money off deals! The only thing I don't like about Ulta is there brand of makeup is made in China. I would recommend my friends to shop there!
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only less than positive thing I have to say about the company is the customer service online. It's very animated and vague. I have asked specific questions and almost 3 days later will receive a reply that refers me to a FAQ question with maybe just a keyword of what I asked. If I have problems with my order now I don't order.
Marlene S.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra is a very good store they just have everything you need here!!! I try and go twice a month or buy stuff online!! It's very affordable, it's a good place!! Love to shop here!!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty store. It has a wide range of products of all different prices which I personally love. It is also not just for makeup, they have skin care and hair care products as well which is super convenient. The workers are not as impressive as the workers at Sephora but that is only a minor flaw. Overall I adore this store.
Jennifer F.
Tallmadge, OH
Ulta is such a great place! Every time I walk in, I know I'm leaving with a bag full of new products!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta!!! I have recently become a make-up fanatic and having an Ulta near me is awesome. The customer service is always good and they do carry a lot of great products. They always stay up to date with new product releases and I will definitely continue to go to Ulta for beauty purchases.
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
Ulta is an amazing store. I go there to buy makeup, and makeup essentials as well as body care items. They have a great staff where i go to. The staff is very helpful and kind. Ulta is an affordable store and when you sign up with email you get amazing coupons and deals. I recommend shopping at Ulta
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
Ulta is very good place to shop and is a very good place for people who are the stylist and yes is affordable. Everything there is recommend for people who like creativity.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?