BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love going to Ulta is one of my favorite stores because you could find a variety of beauty products from makeup, skincare, perfumes, body and hair care either name brand or drugstore.
claudia r.
Brawley, CA
I love ultas bb cream. The color matched my tone perfect and gave good coverage with not to much on. Its nice and light and doesn't irritate or crack on the skin.
Heather H.
I love ulta and the rewards program that turns into cash back on ANYTHING in the store! Plus the fact that they have both high end and drugstore is such a bonus.
Molly A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Have pricier lines plus drug store brands. Cover all price ranges. Great selection. Knowledgeable workers too.
Julie D.
Franklin, TN
I love shopping here. They don't always have as many products as that certain OTHER store but the employees are so much nicer and less intimidating. Their brand prices are usually decent, I usually buy their makeup brushes and lip products, and they've been great. My only complaint is that they don't always have my favorite Philosophy products/scents but that might not be something they can control. Overall favorite store to buy all my beauty supplies!!!
Tara H.
Just recently bought the cari palette and I really love it!! I love ulta because they have both high end and drug store brands!
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA
I really love shopping at ulta, it has a friendly feel to it and almost every ulta i go to have great staff in it... You can find lots of varieties ranging in prices but mostly they have whatever i need.
Sarah B.
Denver, CO
Great store for both high end and affordable makeup and beauty products. Staff is very helpful. Online shopping is easy and ships quickly.
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! They have a great rewards system! I love the money off deals! The only thing I don't like about Ulta is there brand of makeup is made in China. I would recommend my friends to shop there!
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty store. It has a wide range of products of all different prices which I personally love. It is also not just for makeup, they have skin care and hair care products as well which is super convenient. The workers are not as impressive as the workers at Sephora but that is only a minor flaw. Overall I adore this store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?