BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
I like the variety of products Ulta has and the great prices and sales that come around every now and then, but I have never had a good experience with anyone working there. They have always been short and rude unfortunately. If you can tolerate those rude employees, well worth the effort.
Caitie B.
I love love love this store! When sephora is getting a little too expensive for you, Ulta has a all the drugstore brand makeup products your heart desires. Not to mention its own salon and eyebrow beauty bar. I love it here!
Rose N.
The always knowledgeable staff have helped me countless times with finding things for skin care to finding make up for cosplay characters and photo shoots.
Rachel B.
Marion, IN
I love my Naked 2 Palette. It is by far my favorite makeup purchase, and I use it everyday! I shop at Ulta a lot, since it's right down the street and great quality! I look forward to my next trip every time I leave the store!
Brittany H.
Rock Hill, SC
Love Ulta and the staff are amazing! I shop here a lot more than I should but they are always getting new stuff. Amazing quality products. My favorite purchase here is the peanut butter twofaced eye shadow palette.
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Ulta for its price point and its membership program. After every $100 you spend, you get a $5 coupon toward your purchase which is awesome. They sell more drugstore products as well as some higher end lines as well so it's a good mix. They are definitely not as sample-friendly as Sephora though. Most ULTAs I've been in also have the salon in the back which is neat but I've never used that service.
Aimee C.
Orono, ME
Definitely my go-to place for make up! The employees are always so nice, friendly, and willing to help with whatever question you have. I love the variety in the products and how they sell both the high-end brands and the drugstore. I would definitely recommend for others to shop at Ulta.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Ulta's great I go there for new hair products shampoos and.body washes I like their drugstore side they have variety of everything in there when cvs and Walgreens only has a few they have the whole line
Claire w.
York, PA
Ulta is a go to place when I'm looking for any type of beauty product. Everyone who works there is so nice and very educated about their products. Thats my favorite part because they can knowingly tell me about the product.
B A.
love this place and i earn points. They dont give you a hard time in returning products you dont like.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.