BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jackie M.
Shippensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE ULTA. It is amazing!!! The people there I are willing to match you. Don't buy drugstore makeup from there because you probably can find it cheaper at Walmart but their high brand selection is very nice.
Eniqua J.
Conway, SC
Ulta is great! Having everything from drug store products to high end products all in one place is super convenient! They offer all the best brands.
Latisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta always has great sales! There are sooooo many products to go through! Customer service is not that great...I had bought something online that was on sale and they charged full price. I called to see of they were going to fix it and the CSR said no. I had to pry a gift card or reimbursement from him.
Alexandra L.
Monroeville, PA
I love going in here it's close and everyone is just so nice when you go in, they actually also help figure out what is war for you!!
Brittany M.
Bristol, RI
I love Ulta for the hair styling product options they have. I always go there for my styling tools. The one complaint I would have is the consistent snobbiness of their employees.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I can go in a spend money a drugstore and high end products! No need to stop at 2 or 3 stores! The staff at my ulta are so friendly! I love discovering new beauty and skin care stuff here!
Lena S.
Love shopping at Ulta for my beauty products. They always have great deals and new products. Also love their reward
Program.
Becky O.
100% love ulta matte lip creams! They are the best matte lip colors that I have used so far! My favorite is the color bombshell. It is a mauve pink color that is to die for! It is a brush applicator and it goes on wet and creamy but dries to a perfect matte that will last all night! Also love that it was $8! It was a great deal and I am definitely going back for more!
Hannah L.
Auburn, AL
Ulta's pimple popper/black head remover is a great tool. I use it about once a week and just run it along any blackheads, applying a little bit of pressure. It removes all the dirt without leaving any scars or hurting. It's easy to clean. I am looking to buy another one in the future as a gift for my sister. I recommend this product!
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ULTA. They provide so many different brands from Sephora, MAC, BareMinerals all the way down to drugstore brands like Revlon. I love their ULTA rewards program and when it's your birthday you'll be able to receive a free little beauty gift!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?