BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sandra C.
Polk City, FL
Ulta has a variety of hair care products to choose from. I like the Bead Head products.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Becca has done it again with the highlighter. This is such a beautiful highlighter. I think it's most suitable for medium- deep skintones. If you're on the lighter skin tone, may end up looking like a bronzer . This would be gorgeous during the summer to have that glowy skin finish.
Leslie G.
Perris, CA
Ulta is a great store for beauty, skin care, hair care, and amazing deals. I love coming every time because I have so much products to choose from !
Dani B.
Santa Paula, CA
Red Carpet Gel Nail Polish
Love love love it!! I have bought over 20 different colors. The polish is great. Stays on for a solid 3 weeks. No chipping. They also have coupons, which is great!
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Tartiest pallet from ulta is so amazing I use it everyday the colors are very pigmented and it was worth the price they slide on smooth and soft smells like chocolate too!
Teresa L.
Fremont
Ulta is great! I don't have a sephora near me so this is a great spot to go to when I have beauty goods I need. I love that they also have non luxury brands!
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
I love Ulta. I always go there when I need makeup or beauty products. The staff is always so kind with everyone, and they have different prices and brands. They also have so many sales, so you can buy cheaper.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love ulta they always have new products. It's like a Sephora but expect more sales here and even you can use coupons. They carry drugstore products.
Yanelissa D.
I love Ulta! I love how I can find high end makeup as well as pharmacy brands all in one place. I also love the rewards program and how the employees are also very knowledgable and helpful.
Morgan W.
Slidell, LA
I love Ulta! They always have what I need at affordable prices! Totally recommend
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.