BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store because they offer the best incentives for shopping with them. Their rewards system is the greatest and they have such a huge variety of brands to shop from.
Sandy M.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta!!! A couple weeks ago I reached platinum status!! Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever! I just love all kinda of beauty for ducts especially hair and makeup!!! I love the sales they have going on sometimes!!!!! I would take every sample from every product if I could!!! Let's don't even talk about the fragrances!!! I love fragrances!!!!!!
Megan L.
Spring Lake, MI
Guys, I don't even know where to begin, I LOVE Ulta. Good value for prestige brands, and mostly knowledgeable and friendly staff. Free samples when you order online! Their rewards program is great and once you go platinum, there are coupons for 20% off frequently to keep me coming back as well as special 3x the points offers. Cannot say enough good things. The cons, would be a little more expensive on the drug store products, but again great selection. Also I definitely miss have Nars in the store, as well as a few other brands I wish that they would start carrying. Overall I love shopping here and have nothing but positive experiences.
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Great store to buy drugstore and high-end makeup. Ships on time and decent customer service.
Katie H.
Norman, OK
Too many great things to say about Ulta! Although products can be expensive, it is not nearly as ridiculously priced as some of the products as Sephora. There are two Ultas in my area, each within a 15 minute drive, and no Sephoras. With it's prime location, I find myself going to Ulta a lot and I am never disappointed with the products I pick up.
Lilo M.
Newburgh, NY
I love Ultas skin care products they are truly amazing ! I use them every single day! Makes me feel like a million bucks ! I recommend anyone to try them!
Francine T.
Phoenix, AZ
Love, love, love this place !
For the fact that they carry nyx cosmetics, other make up stores do not carry that brand. Very affordable.
Amber W.
Pasadena, CA
I absolutely love Ulta. They always have the best products and deals. Ulta is one of my top favorite places to shop for makeup and hair products.
Daniela V.
Oxnard, CA
I'm currently using a brow mascara & it is absolutely amazing I love the product I use it everyday
Yessi T.
Ulta is like a dream place 4 makeup junkies. So many things to pick from. From Smashbox to Cover Girl, there's something for you. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Prices are good, you can use coupons and can join their reward program.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.