7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've always had great experiences with ulta. I love their selection of cosmetics, skincare and haircare. I appreciate that they carry both drugstore and higher end items to have a variety. I've never come across a problem from shopping at Ulta other than the cashiers being understaffed at times. Other than that I have no complaints.
Ulta is an okay store. I definitely prefer Sephora, the ulta by me has some rude associates. But some really helpful ones. Although, one accused me of stealing because I was dressed poorly but shopping in the prestige section. Needless to say. Not shopping there again
Ulta is a great place for beauty addicts. They have all the top brands, the occasional sale, beauty services in-house, and lots of testers to find your perfect shade/formula. The downside is their in-house services aren't great, prices are high, and their coupons/sales have too many exclusions. If you are a "regular" make sure to sign up for their rewards program, as if you plan your shopping out right it can have a great payoff .
I am not a huge fan of Ulta. Their store is not nearly as staffed as Sephora. I always have to wait and stand around and no one ever offers to help me before I ask. Also, they act like you're crazy when you ask to sample something.
I love how bright the store is and the variety of hair products make up hair tools they have. Their prices are typically high but I can always find a great buy there! Evryone is always very nice and welcoming to see if you need help. friendly fast service!
I love Ulta. I can get my drugstore brands and some of the high end brands I use all in one place.
Depending on which location you venture to, I have often ran into the problem of seeing the store products look old and dirty. They did not greet or ask me anything while I shopped.
Really good store, they have attractive offers, and affordable prices. Also you can buy yuor stuff online
I love Ilya they match you to the perfect shade and find everything for you that you need. You can never go wrong with iota
Love this store so much! You can go to get drugstore products or higher end products. Love that they have body and hair products as well. Such a fun store To go to! I can be in there for hours if I had that much time😂
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos