BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
Ulta is the best store ever. They have high end makeup and drugstore makeup. They have skin care and hair care along with a salon as well. I can spend hours in that store and still won't look at everything. They employees are very helpful too.
Clabel R.
Los Angeles, CA
There setting powder is really goodūüėä It's really smooth on the skin and looks flawless
Kate K.
I'm new to this store. Great selection and prices. I will definitely be back again.
Deanna M.
The closest Ulta to me is about 2 hours away which kind of sucks, but the different times I've been I had good experiences. Overall the customer service is great, but I've heard stories of them not being super friendly. My experiences have been great. Want to go more.
Ayuni P.
Their reward program is the best.

I always buy my makeup and skincare here especially the drugstore and affordable kind. They always have a sale, buy 3 and get 1 free, bogo or something similar. They also always have promotion that give out deluxe sample. Defitenitely worth to shop here.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Overall I have a good experience, there is a wide range of items and price points. You can find what you like and often a less expensive version. I will say the shopping feel is not as high end, but you get a wide range. Their point system could be a bit more insensitive driven.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
I love Ulta! I use my rewards, birthday gift, and shop all of the sales. Employees are always so helpful and ready to take on any beauty request
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Recently purchased Makeup Revolution strobe balm in euphoria. Very reasonable in price. Heard great things about it but was slightly disappointed but still like it. Shopping experience was smooth as usual. Always recommend ulta.
Ali L.
I love that Ulta has both prestige and drugstore brands along with salon services. The stores are always organized, beautifully laid out, and well-lit. The ability to sample the prestige brands is amazing as well.
Rachel G.
Coral Gables, FL
I love shopping at Ulta! Lots of great options, between high end and drug store. I do wish that there was more customer service, often I'd like recommendations and can never find anybody to help.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.