7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,305 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is perfect ! The store literally has alllll you beauty needs! From name brand to brands found in drug stores! Love ulta
Great store for any beauty products from hair to makeup. I like that you can find drug store finds to high end makeup all in one place.
I like going in Ulta because I'm a HUGE makeup lover but I mostly window shop unless I see something I absolutely need. I usually shop online. The sales associates are usually quite nice and helpful. I like that Ulta has a different selection of stuff than Sephora.
Love that Ulta has high end makeup as well as drug store brands. Love shopping at Ulta because the employees are always very helpful. If you are looking for makeup, this is the place to go!!!
Ulta is the BEST place for all of my skincare, hair, and makeup needs. My favorite thing is the helpful staff; they really know their stuff and are eager to find exactly what we need!
I enjoy this store it has lot of makeup and items. Love to buy my makeup here aswell.
I love how at ulta you can have the best of both worlds. High end and more affordable also, they have a lot of brands and everything beauty.
Ulta is becoming my go-to makeup shop (over Sephora), because of their many convenient locations. Sometimes the staff doesn't always give you the best makeup suggestions so I tend to only ask peeps who look like they know what they're doing on their own face. Otherwise - hit up Sephora.
i bought a makeup case filled with makeup. it has lasted for 3 years. it was a very price and lost of eye shadow to chose from in the case.
I used to be frequent ultra only for makeup. However, recently I have been very into their facials. I would certainly recommend going for one. They are very affordable.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos