7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,421 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta was my OG makeup place to shop. They have a great program for rewards, but their website is not as easy to use as Sephora's. I want to try dumpster diving in their dumpsters because I've read how they throw away their returned products into their dumpsters.
Ulta is the ultimate beauty store. They have everything from drug store brands to high end expensive brands.. you'll find everything you need at a fair price in ulta. i buy a lot of my lipsticks from them!
Great store they have everything. Staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. There is always a sale going on.
Nyx liquid suede creme lipstick is absolutely amazing. There's so many colors to choose from, they last forever, and wth how sensitive my lips are-they don't cause them to break out or get chapped. Would recommend to everyone
I love Ulta they have amazing products and you get reward points when you buy something and they always have good sales that's a major plus.
In this store you can find a lot of variety in beauty products and skin care or hair. Sell a high range of products and the best brands with excellent quality
This is a great store for high end brands and the ones you find at your local drug store. The nice thing is their rewards program and coupons. They offer a salon and brow bar too.
I absolutely love ulta way better than Sephora because the loyalty program is wayyyy better. When you reach a certain amount of points you get money off your purchases with ulta instead of little samples like Sephora gives you
ulta has everything you need regarding any beauty necessity! the prices are average like sephora or target, but almost every brand is readily available to you. rack up your points for awesome benefits.
I love Ulta definitely as much as I love Sephora. Like Sephora, Ulta has very friendly workers that help you find what you need. Ulta always has really good deals, so if you're looking to save some money, check it out. I've bought lots of products here and have regret none of them. My all time favorite product I've ever bought from here is the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter powder in peach lights. BEST AFFORDABLE HIGHLIGHT EVER. I can not stress how many time I get compliments on my highlight every day. 100% would recommend makeup lovers and skin care lovers to shop here. (In the photo I'm wearing the highlight on my inner corner and the tops of my cheek bones)
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos