7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is so addicting! You walk in and there's so many beautiful eyeshadow palettes, and new products to try! I could spend thousands of dollars in that store.
Great online store, easy to find what you are looking for. Fast shipping, packages always come on time if not before, and I have never received damage products like I have seen with other websites.
I love this store!! I wish they would hire more friendly, helpful sales associates, but I understand staffing a new store quickly is difficult at times. Great products at a price to meet everyone's budget.
I get all my Two faced naked pallets here and thats pretty much it. Ive also bought brushes and setting spray from ulta but its super spendy so not my first choice
I love how big Ulta is, there are a lot of different brands and they range in prices I love all the products that I've gotten that were Ulta brand, they work really well. I definitely recommend shopping here
I made my first Ulta purchase back in February and since then I've become a platinum member. I LOVE that they have everything from haircare to skincare to makeup at both drugstore and high end price points, and they ALWAYS have coupons. Plus, the rewards system is soo amazing. Great return policy, there is always promotions going on for certain brands, chances for up to 5x points on purchases, gifts with purchases, and there is a semiannual 21 days of beauty dedicated to mostly high end makeup steals along with similar events for haircare and another for skincare. This is my all time favorite store.
they have a good selection just like Sephora but the only difference is they also have a great drugstore collection I love that I can go to one place and can find everything..I love the verity of masks they carry it's awesome
Ulta is an awesome place to shop at because its a store thats mixed with highend and drug store make up which is more afforedable and has the best place to go in your just starting off with make up. my favorite purchase was anastasia dipbrow pomade
Ulta is a lovely makeup/beauty store. If you're looking for an array of products. Unlike Sephora they have products for all budget types not just high end.
My go to store for all my make up needs. They have affordable brands and more high end ones as well. They also have great sales all the time and the rewards program is awesome.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos