BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Olivia D.
Monrovia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ulta a lot, but I do have my share of problems with them. When I signed up for their membership rewards program, it wouldn't then let me in on the site! It's nice though, that they have both drugstore and high end brands there.
Ritu R.
Scranton, PA
I honest have not tried a lot of products from Ultra.But its like the favorite purchase ever.I would onest like to buy more of the products because they are affordable. I dont shop a lot at utra.I would recommend to you to try it out.
Gaby F.
Everything I have purchases from Ulta I am absolutely in love with! ūüėć My favorite brand would have to be NYX, and although it is a drugstore brand, Ulta has everything that NYX has to offer. And not to mention, the quality is amazing!
Kate M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a platinum member and mainly shop when things are 5xs the ulta rewards points. When the points add up to actual money you can spend in the store or online it's worth it. I'm a complete addict and have the rewards system down pat.
Zamira N.
El Paso , TX
I like Ulta but I don't know if it's only my local Ulta or all of them. Every time I go in looking for something they never have it it's always out of stock the shelves empty. I hate it, and it's always kind of messy and understaffed.
Yonca I.
Ann Arbor, MI
ńį enjoy shopping at Ulta, because I can not only find the high end products, but also the cheaper ones. There is always an option for every one. Everytime I go there, there is always sale or buy one get one free option in some brands.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has a great range of prices and an excellent rewards system. I always go here whenever I need beauty products and they always have great quality products. The best thing I ever bought at Ulta were the magical foot peeling shoes!!
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores to go to because of their range of drugstore and high end makeup which makes it super convenient. I've always been super impressed with the quality of service I receive from every ulta I go to.
Jessica D.
Smithfield, NC
Ulta is my go to store for all my beauty needs! You walk into ulta and instantly are hit with fresh modern looks and feelings. They have everything from hair product to toe separators for painting your nails. You name it they have it!
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a good place to shop because of their rewards program. It's the best out there because you can actually earn money back. I docked a star because some stores are pretty small and it can be hard to find a place to try on samples
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?