BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I love ulta. They always have some sort of gift with purchase I can take advantage of. Also the free samples with online orders suckers me in. I probably buy a lot more than I should!
Shay M.
Columbus, MS
Always amazing products, and I always find exactly what I need! Sometimes when I go the associate doesn't know exactly what I'm looking for, but they always do their research and find me what I need!
Nicole C.
Love going there to get some of my favorite makeup
Products. It has different products to choose from.
Lindsey T.
Boone, NC
I purchased Benefit's lip/cheek stain in pink. I wear it as a natural lip color every single day. It is the longest lasting lip stain I have ever tried. A bottle has lasted me 7 months so far, with everyday use. The color can be built up easily for a more bold look, or just one coat can be used for a natural finish. I look forward to trying the other colors!
Cindy E.
It's a nice little store and easy to find what you're looking for. You just go in and look around and it always has surprises.
Ena F.
My favorite store of all time. I love having the option to look/compare both high and low end products. My go to for any beauty wants or needs.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I'm in Ulta at least once a week. What I love about this store is that they carry everything from drugstore products, to luxury brands like Chanel and Dior. Also, their sales and freebies with purchase are the best! The store is very organized, and always well-stocked.
Kristen B.
Chicago
Ulta has every single beauty product you can imagine! Quality products, great customer services - fast and friendly. My daughters and I love roaming around Ulta for the newest beauty products. Would recommend Ulta to anyone! Will shop at Ulta again and agaiN!
Tina N.
Ishpeming, MI
Ulta is so addicting! You walk in and there's so many beautiful eyeshadow palettes, and new products to try! I could spend thousands of dollars in that store.
Kristen D.
I like Ulta because it offers a wide range of products. It's similar to Sephora but it offers some brands that Sephora doesn't supply, such as Soap and Glory and a few others. Ulta also sells most drugstore brands, so you can get reward points for buying things you would normally just buy at Walgreens which is nice.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.