7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,515 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at Ulta, because not only do you find top brands for makeup, but you find some of the lower brands that are well known. With Ulta you can actually test some of the top brands before you buy to determine if the eyeliner or lip stick works with your complexion. For instance I have problems with eye liners bleeding down, and mid day I look like a racoon because my eyeliner has bled and smeared. So with the help of the Ulta staff I was able to try Urban Decay's Perversion eyeliner that is perfect. It can be used for the so called water line part of your eye. By the end of the day I no longer look like a racoon, and I was able to achieve that without having to buy a extra product such as a primer for the eyes. So I totally recommend Ulta to anyone some people complain that its expensive, but compared to drug stores, or other stores no where you can try the product first, take it home, try it and if you're not happy still bring it back. Now that to me is totally worth it!!!
My absolute favorite store ever! I can spend hours in here and find absolutely everything I need! The employees are very helpful and it's definitely my go to place for makeup, I can't wait to go back!
I love love love this store! When sephora is getting a little too expensive for you, Ulta has a all the drugstore brand makeup products your heart desires. Not to mention its own salon and eyebrow beauty bar. I love it here!
Ulta is a great place to shop for your cosmetics. It contains high-line and drug store products. When I don't want to spend so much money on make-up, I can still find suitable product for me to try. It's a great way to start your collection and test out different products when you first starting make-up. Ulta also offers coupons periodically if you sign up for its membership system.
I love my Naked 2 Palette. It is by far my favorite makeup purchase, and I use it everyday! I shop at Ulta a lot, since it's right down the street and great quality! I look forward to my next trip every time I leave the store!
We absolutely love ulta. Been in there a couple times and always am getting something makeup wise. They have a huge selection of all different kinds of brands.
Ulta is a great store! Always so organized and everything is always stocked up! You can find almost any brand you need!
Ulta stores are to awesome. They have one of the biggest selections of any type of makeup and skincare products.
love this place and i earn points. They dont give you a hard time in returning products you dont like.
Ulta is my number one favorite beauty store. The selection is fabulous. I love that they carry both high end and drug store products so you can find everything in one place! The customer service and beauty services there are also fabulous.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos