7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,367 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I usually visit Ulta.com to get products for the hair. Ulta is "cheap" (compared to Sephora) and their selection on hair products is much wider. The only problem is that I don't have a store nearby (I live in NYC) and sometimes you just wanna try stuff and actually see them before buying it. They run some specials throughout the year and sometimes you can get these cute complimentary bags filled with samples. Other great thing is the Ulta Rewards, that deducts money from your purchase based on the points on your account. Overall, awesome store!!!
I buy most of my beauty stuff from ulta cause I love all the brands they carry from drugstore to high end! As well as your points you earn when purchasing things add up to money you can get off your purchase! I think that's super cool! I've boughten a ton of things from here and they've all been great :)
I love to go dumpster diving at ulta it is the very best. Free free free stuff. They have everything in their store..
Ulta is typically my go-to when shopping for beauty and skin care products. The prices are always good, and they always have a fantastic selection.
I live at Ulta! I love that I can go there for my high end products AND my drugstore products! It's pure perfection! I'm not sure how I ever lived without Ulta ❤️🙌🏼😍
They have a wide line and variety. Best thing is its priced fairly. The look you want can be achieved at a fair price and quality. My fave is always the lip products. The only con might be -nothing! I would shop Ulta again and recommend it to friends and family.
Love Ulta when I go in they always make me feel like I'm the only customer in there, so may different brands to choose from and you get points when you buy stuff so then when you shop there again you can use your points to take off the total of your purchase!
Ulta has amazing gift packages they make up that you can send your loved one with an awesome array of products! My sister loved her ulta brand gift box I got her for Christmas
I like Ulta when they have deals going on. They are skimpy on samples unlike Sephora. When they have specials the store is good
Ulta has a great selection of makeup. They also have wonderful customer service. Always a great shopping experience.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos