7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love our local Ulta! I go there every time I make a trip to the mall! They. Have a huge variety at affordable prices! Plus the quality is good as well as the customer service! I will definitely go back!
I love ULTA I used to always go to Sephora for makeup and things but now my mom and I only go to ULTA although my fiancee hates it cause I buy a lot of stuff from there. But go there the associates are so friendly and amazing if you need help.
This is my go-to store for everything beauty, makeup, body and perfume!! If you can't find what you're looking for here then it's probably not available! Great quality great customer service!!
Guys, I don't even know where to begin, I LOVE Ulta. Good value for prestige brands, and mostly knowledgeable and friendly staff. Free samples when you order online! Their rewards program is great and once you go platinum, there are coupons for 20% off frequently to keep me coming back as well as special 3x the points offers. Cannot say enough good things. The cons, would be a little more expensive on the drug store products, but again great selection. Also I definitely miss have Nars in the store, as well as a few other brands I wish that they would start carrying. Overall I love shopping here and have nothing but positive experiences.
The lotions and lip balms are very cute , affordable , and nice scented. They have nice deals like 5 for $5. And good quality for what you get for cheap.
Wish I had an ulta close home. My closest ulta is 2 hrs by train. Most of the time products are out of stock.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to browse in and shop at. I have 2 that are 10 minutes away from my house. You can find everything beauty in here. They sell both high end and drugstore brand products. They usually have great customer service and all the newest most wanted products. I highly recommend if you been there. There is something for everyone there.
I love going to ulta for my mascara. I use the benefit brand and find it works best for my eye lashes. It is on the more expensive side but the quality is great which is what you want. I totally recommend shopping there for whatever you need.
great store if you want drugstore or highend makeup. i love that they have a brow salon in store and you can have your makeup done there. amazing company
Along with Sephora this is my other favorite store for beauty. I'm a big fan of the brow bar. I also really like how they offer high end as well as a more affordable drug store side. I actually have the Ulta MasterCard and I LOVE the reward system on it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos