BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lynsey J.
Cudahy
I am what one would call an "Ulta-holic". I have been a platinum member for 3 years now and probably will be for life (Platinum means you spend at lese $450 a year there). My favorite thing about Ulta is their rewards program. If you are platinum member you can easily earn cash back that can be applied to later purchases. I also love how many promotions they have with the companies they represent. I love getting so many free samples!
Maha A.
Ulta has everything you need. They carry almost all brands sephora carries. One thing I do not like is that they do not give any samples of make up products to try. This can be discouraging especially if it's your first time trying the product and you want to test it out before making the purchase. Other wise its a great store overall.
Laura B.
I love shopping at Ulta online for all the stuff I can't get at Sephora. I love what they have to offer; the promotions and the coupon. However, they need to step up their shipping game. 9/10 times I don't shop here because I don't want to pay for shipping. They need to get a clue from Sephora's flash subscription offer.
Francesca M.
I love ulta! We don't have an ulta in my state so I have to travel to go to one but it's worth it. The online store is nice to but you can't swatch things online! The one that I went to was really big and open and clean I was very impressed! Such a great place to shop with literally everything you could think of!
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is always my go to shop! You can get anything here! From a new hair style all the way down to some house slippers and everything in between! They always having some sort of AMAZING sale running and are always sending out coupons. They make it easy to earn free makeup and the staff is always very knowledgeable.
Abigail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My local Ulta's staff is always friendly. I shop here often because it's local but I do wish they would expand the high end makeup brands they sell. They also don't have as many products from some brands (Tarte and such) that other beauty stores have. Nonetheless, their perfume/cologne collections/selections are HUGE and they always have deals!!
Crystal P.
I've recently started to shop more at Ulta, in large part to their own line of product. They have this lip liner I am totally obsessed with called "fresh". It is kind of like a lip stain, it tend to last all day even while eating some does come off but most stays on. Also love their sales and freebies they offer.
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta. They have a rewards program which I highly recommend to be a part of and they have everything including the lower end products as well as high end products. The staff is always nice and I would definitely recommend shopping here when you get a chance. Especially when they have sales going on.
Blondie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is EVERYTHING!!!! The location I went to had a very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly staff that assisted me quickly & introduced me to products I wouldn't have considered using before. I like that they have both high & low end makeup so there's something for every budget. Can't wait for my next visit!
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
Ulta is one of my favorite cosmetics stores to shop. Their rewards program cannot be beat, and I've had lots of great experiences at the Benefit brow bars there. I think they often have great sales and deals that definitely make it worth it to shop here instead of some of the other high end cosmetic store options.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?