7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I can run in and get what I need at a very fast trip and will continue, very affordable always.
This store is amazing and has tons of products that are just going to fall in love with 😍
I love Ulta! I am an Ultimate Rewards Platinum member and have a store credit card with them. It's so easy to build up your points balance and the rewards are much more fair than I saw with Sephora. I also thing the set-up in Ulta is way more organized. The only drawback is not having Nars or Kat Von D products. They are always having some kind of "5x points on this product" or "2x/3x points" specials running, plus you get an extra point per dollar spent when you use your credit card AND you get an extra bonus point during your birthday month. Add all that up and you could be getting anywhere from 2x to 7x points on products!! Hands down the best rewards program EVER on the market.
Ulta has awesome eyeshadow! I am on the go everyday and I don't ever have to worry about my makeup coming off!
Very organized and employees are usually very helpful. A lot of variety in brands for beauty and body. Prices are about the same if you would buy them online. I don't really shop there a lot, but if i'm getting a gift for a make-up lover, I would definitely consider going to Ulta.
Ulta is a great store with such a diverse selection of drug store to luxury products. You can walk in and get your eyebrows and/or hair done as well. Their reward points with purchases is a great program, and they truly take care of their loyal customers with this as well as coupons and fantastic sales. For a busy person, this site is a great one- stopper/ take care of your needs and wants haven.
They are never packed in the store which is a good thing . I always find what I am looking for just love it
The assistants is wonderful and their displays are always so neat and clean, it's always a pleasure to walk into Ulta.
.....if you love beauty products, of course you will love Ulta. There's not much to say about this place, except that it's beautiful and you should go there.....and make sure you take your credit card with you.
MY FAVORITE! Beauty store they have about everything! I love the coupons that they have and the rewards system they have. I personally sometimes choose ulta over Sephora or any drug store because of the amazing point members system they have!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos