7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta. Their products are great. Affordable and worth it. The workers are great and I will definitely shop there more often. They need more stores :( couldn't be happier will continue to shop here again!
I love going to Ulta for find new products! They have a great selection of perfumes and lotions and hair products as well as makeup. I try to stop in Ulta whenever I get a chance!
I'm in Ulta at least once a week. What I love about this store is that they carry everything from drugstore products, to luxury brands like Chanel and Dior. Also, their sales and freebies with purchase are the best! The store is very organized, and always well-stocked.
While Ulta doesn't have the makeup expertise like Sephora, they feel more friendly, helpful, and most importantly, more affordable. Ulta has lower to high end makeup, so they carry everything from e.l.f. to Too Faced. The employees have always been friendly to me (can't say the same about Sephora) and try to help as much as they can. The only complaint I have about Ulta is that the employees sometimes can't help you with as much as you need or are not completely knowledgeable for some of the questions you may have.
BARGAIN SHOP!!! I LOVE my ultra hauls. I can't wait until my next one... Greta people, great stuff. Couldn't ask for better
Ulta is a beauty lovers dream. I love how they have all types of makeup products from lower end to higher end. The staff is always super helpful with color matching and helping you choose new products. I also get all of my shampoo and conditioner from Ulta. Their sales are always wonderful and the staff is always kind. I love being a platinum member!
I got nyx liquid suede in lscl 12 and I love the color. Love the fact that it doesn't go to my teeth all the time ND I love the way it feels on my lips
Sephora has so many product options and the staff is always so helpful!! They make suggestions without being to overbearing!
Ulta is my go to cosmetics store. They have a wide variety of products from all price ranges. The employees are always helpful!
This is my favorite make up store because you can purchase both high end and drug store make up. I think the staff is friendly and informative. They are still salespeople however so do your research (I recommend YouTube) before waltzing into this mega make up store. I love that I can buy Benefit, Anastasia, Urban Decay, Maybelline, and L'Oréal all in the same place.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos