BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michelle M.
Riviera, Texas
Ultas Beauty products are great, their highlightg palettes are great! I'd love to try their Smoky eye shadow palettes! Also their make up brushes, I've seen so many reviews on how great they are and the NYX Matte lippies goodness I wish I could get them all!
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Ulta! They have all the Beauty products you could possibly need! I love that they not only carry high end products, but they also carry low end products as well.
Audrey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love the Mecca of makeup? It's like walking into a candy store, there's color and scents and something for everyone. It pays to be a member with a ULTA mastercard -- built points faster, free birthday treats, and other benefits. All of the best brands are sold there so it's easy to pick up most everything you need in one stop!
Bianca N.
Richmond Ca
I get all my make here and my eyebrows waxed I love that my store is friendly and very helpful.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Ulta is amazing. They have everything from drugstore to high end. Their points system is way better than sephoras and the people that work at Ulta are generally very friendly. They also have a hair and brow bar which is very convenient if you want to get all your beauty stuff done at one place.
Amy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store! The sales people are always so helpful and knowledgeable. Its my go to place to buy beauty products
Lynne H.
Carpentersvle, IL
The place to go for all your personal needs. Something for everyone! Great prices and very helpful clerks.
Madi C.
zimmerman
Ulta products are great for everyday wear! They sell many big name products like Too Faced and MAC. They are affordable in their own product lines and offer great quality products! My favorite product is their eyeshadows! I enjoy shopping at Ulta and trying their products!
Marissa R.
Park City, UT
I love Ulta! They have everything a girl could ever want and it's affordable. I love that the reward points add up quickly and they always send coupons and deals.
Adrie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Ulta Beauty! I go there quite a lot when my sister gets her hair done and the service is exceptional in all departments! All the ladies are super helpful and they don't rush me or try to make me buy everything I ask about lol. I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.